At Taylor & Sons Equipment Company, we have the best selection of new models available in the central Ohio area. We have the latest Kubota, Exmark, and Gravely models available, along with many more popular brands. Browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection.
2019 STIHL HL 94 (145°)
Call for Price
A lightweight, long reach hedge trimmer with a long blade and a low-emission engine.
If you are looking for a lightweight, powerful and efficient hedge trimmer, turn to the STIHL HL 94 (145°). With its 13 locking positions cutting head, the HL 94 (145°) is a professional long reach hedge trimmer with greater adjustment than the previous model. Ideal for trimming hedges and bushes, the HL 94 has a 145° cutting head that folds flat for easy storage. It features a low-emission engine, lighter weight than other units and a large range of blade adjustment. The HL 94 (145°) shaft extends a user's reach up to 5 feet and its blade measures 24". Additional benefits include a soft rubber grip and ECOSPEED throttle control, which reduces both noise and fuel consumption. And, a blade guard is included for transport and storage.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Loop Handle: The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on a shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Displacement: 24.1 cc (1.5 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Blade Length: 60 cm (24 in.)
- Shaft Length: 149.9 cm (59 in.)
- Overall Length: 2420 mm (95.3 in.)
- Cutting Attachment: 24" / 145° head
- Weight*: 6.2 kg (13.7 lb.)
- 1.5 cu. in. (24.1 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 24 in. (60 cm)
- 13.7 lb. (6.2 kg)